Il Cortile, located in the historical center of Spello, is a delightful compact townhouse with one bedroom and one bathroom, making it an ideal house for up to three adults or a family of four.
Upon entering, your are greeted by vibrant colors, retro furniture, beautiful carpets, eye catching art and a wonderful view over the rolling hills of the Chiona Valley.
Upon entering the house, the open living room greets you with lounge chairs, satellite TV and a large sofa which can be converted into a double bed. Further inside, you will find a cosy dining area and a simple but well-equipped kitchen.
A bedroom with a king-size bed, carefully selected bed linen and a large window overlooking the Umbrian hills. From the bedroom a staircase leads to the lower level of the flat, where you will find a bathroom and french doors that open onto the courtyard. The bathroom is equipped with a toilet, an antique wash basin and a spacious shower.
French doors give access to a lovely private terrace overlooking the Umbrian hills. On the terrace there are two sunbeds, two lounge chairs and a small table.
– Living area: kitchen-and-dining area, and a three-seater sofa (convertible into a double bed), satellite TV, kitchen. Air Conditioning. A doorway leads to the bedroom and bathroom.
– Master bedroom: king-size bed and a window with a fantastic view of the Umbrian Hills. Air Conditioning.
– A staircase leads to the luxury bathroom with rain shower, toilet and antique stone basin.
– Small terrace with two chairs, two comfortable loungers and a table.
– Midweek Cleaning – 2 hours on Wednesday
– Welcome package
On top of the standard service we can arrange all sorts of holiday pleasures for you:
– Wine tastings
– Truffle hunt
– Cooking classes in a nearby farmhouse
Wifi in house and terrace