Apartment Limone is beautifully situated within the city walls of the village of Spello. The apartment for 2 people has an open, atmospheric living room with a seating area and a fully equipped kitchen. French doors open onto a panoramic balcony that overlooks the hills of the Chiona valley. The warm and atmospheric decor is characterized by yellow and wicker accents and carefully chosen artistic decorations that were collected by me during my many travels. If you step out the door you will be in the central square of picturesque Spello in a few minutes. Spello is one of the best preserved medieval towns in Umbria with inviting narrow streets and an authentic atmosphere.
A few steps from the front door take you to an open living and kitchen space. A beautiful vintage wicker sofa, colorful carpets from Morocco on a dark wooden floor and a well equipped modern kitchen. Double doors give access to a beautiful balcony that overlooks the Umbrian hills.
From the living room leads a door into the bedroom with its king-size bed, a spacious wardrobe and a large window overlooking the Umbrian hills. The modern bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower, toilet and sink.
LAYOUT OF THE HOUSE (47 m2)
– Living area: kitchen and dining area, and a three-seater sofa opposite the kitchen. Air Conditioning. A doorway leads to the bedroom and bathroom.
– Master bedroom: king-size bed, air conditioning, and window with a fantastic view of the Umbrian Landscape. Sat TV
– Luxury bathroom with rain shower, bidet and sink.
– Large balcony with 2 chairs, 2 comfortable loungers and a table.
– Midweek Cleaning – 1 hour on Wednesday
– Welcome package
On top of the standard service we can arrange all sorts of holiday pleasures for you:
– Wine tastings
– Truffle hunt
– Cooking classes in a nearby farmhouse
Wifi in house & balcony